I have been delving deep into law of attraction lately. So many things are counter intuitive to what I used to believe. Here are some great bullet points for what actually works:
- Relaxing is better than striving when you are trying to make something happen.
- Sometimes you reach for a better goal and it feels "hard" at times, but this is normal and it will still result in the betterment of your self.
- Uncomfortability is alright.
- Knowing is feeling good, not feeling good is not on the right track.
- Trust your self. <-- Thanks Krystal for this one!