Thursday, November 3, 2011

Right Side

I have been reading a book about healing, and apparently everybody is connected by cords of light. In your right side, that represents you relationship with your father and the leftt side is your mother.

My pains on my right side have strongly diminished. I have been unplugging from my connection with my father.

I have been experiencing terrible stomach pain and vomiting for the past 5 or 6 years, every since my junior year of college, and my fourth and final 10-day meditation experience. The experience was deep but left me with unfulfilled issues of a great magnitude. I felt them in my stomach and in acute agoraphobia the day after.


I have worked with a healer before, but I am more able to understand the healing when I read about it. I think I am able to process it better in order to heal myself. It feels good to work through issues on a spiritual level.

No comments:

Post a Comment