Friday, July 6, 2012

How Do I Use a Pendulum To Detect Energy and Channel Information?

I am still intrigued by how magical a pendulum seems. I use my pendulum to detect low energy areas, negative energy areas, and overflow areas on the body. I also use it to channel information about a person's challenges and specific things for them to do to overcome these challenges.

How do I detect energy? I tell the person to lay down. If I don't know the person, I hold a pendulum over each of their chakras. If it stands still, they are quite balanced. If it moves back and forth, then the chakra area needs more energy. If the pendulum rotates counter clockwise, the person has negative energy there. If it rotates clockwise, then there is positive, almost too much energy there. It is probably spilling out onto other areas. Once I know this "map" of chakras, I can lay crystals.

Once I have laid the crystals on a person, I then use the pendulum to channel. I rotated the pendulum very fast in a clockwise direction. I start to received messages from spirit/guide/psychic energy you name it. I don't really know where it comes from.

This part is still a mystery to me. But it works.

Have any questions about chakras? Pendulums? Crystal Healing? Email me at singpoetry03@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment