Monday, July 26, 2010

I gave away my guitar. I gave it away and then received 50 dollars. I didn't expect any money at all. But I was practicing the law of attraction, which states that anything I give, I will receive ten fold. I also decided to talk to God starting now, in these posts, as a prayer. I learned today that prayer is like talking to God and meditation is like listening, so I would like to work on my talking skills. I think I am good at listening already. Here it goes. The first post:

God, I am worried about the future. I worry that I won't get enough money in the future to stay alive. I am worried that I will risk starting my own business and fail. I worry that I am going to end up doing something I don't want to do. I want to try and make more friends. I need friends in my life. I want more constant contact. I am tired of being aloof. I want real friends, thought I am grateful for the friends I have already. I would still like a richer life with more money, more friends and more security. I would like to do a job that I love. I would like to be hiring people instead of working for someone else. I want people in my life who understand me, who get my spiritual nature, people who will talk with me and agree with me. I don't know if that is even possible. I want easy relationships. I want ALL of my relationships to be easy. I don't want a couple troubled relationships and a few easy relationships. I want a bunch of easy flowing relationships that cause me no trouble and benefit my life. I will post later on answers to these prayers gathered from meditation. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment